25.1.10

You can do the math a thousand ways but you can't erase the facts

That others come and others go but you always come back.

It was the moment of a sunset Friday,

The way we fought

It was just a contest which I won.

In a bad dream which I can't wake up.


KHDZJFNJAGNFADFA


i'm gonna type incoherently because my mind is in a whirl and i'm feeling sick. i'm gonna type whatever is on my mind. i should be writing my CATS essay now - deadline's at 3pm. the weather is killing me. i don't wanna go for s&w. today is the start of another hectic week. Or rather, the start of 3 weeks of misery. my life is not average - i want to move to Brazil; i'll be in University now and study for another 4 years. Then again, I'll prolly be earning my own school fees like Rafael working the weekends away isn't cool at all. mom is going Hawaii and will only be back on my medsoc exam day, how sweet right. i need to go home and feed my hamsters water. I HATE BEING SICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment