26.1.10

1) It's only the beginning of 2010 and I'm feeling so exhausted already. It doesn't feel like Christmas was just a month ago. Would anyone still remember the resolutions that they made twenty-odd days ago - on the first of January? I doubt it. Everything is moving in such a fast pace.

2) I don't realize how many friends I have lost over the years. I don't understand how people i used to be so intimately can fade away like how fine sand can slip through a clenched fist and only a few grains remain. Tracing back is not my ulterior intention, but to treasure what i have right now. To be a better friend is what I should be.

3) On a happier note, I forgot how to be happy cos the sick demon ate my brains and emotions. Plus, i eat a lot when I'm sick = fats.

No comments:

Post a Comment