
Today is day 2 of Facebook cold turkey; I am still surviving like mother nature. HAHAHA wtf okay no link ttm. Without Facebook, I think I can now manage 2-4 posts a day hahaha. I am now in an oasis of peace and serenity secluded from the world of people scoffing Subway cookies like a cookie monster - in some room on level 8 radio room, alone. Waiting for Jannah has become part of my life cos she is always late. There is a justifiable reason why she is always late; she takes 40 mins to shower and 20 mins checking herself out in the mirror. THINK MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL.
Okay Jannah and Mai are here to discuss the social psychology project so c ya. (I know, out there somewhere somehow, there are some faithful readers of my blog ^^V) OK BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment