I have finally boycotted Facebook and going on a 2 weeks interlude from it. It seems like I would be the last person to ever go on a break, but I need a brief respite from the world of Facebook. DON'T ASK ME WHY COS I JUST FELT LIKE IT. So oh well Edmund Zach Ong won't be there for the next couple of days.
Today I skipped Writcom tutorial and finally went to see a doctor and omgwtfbbqporkfmlttm the doctor was being such an angsty incensed demon, and I gave him a classic Jeannette's annoyed-frowning-wtf face. I shall not talk about it anymore. I swear something is wrong with the world; everyone is so ill-tempered and in foul mood. Is it the weather? Is it the economy? Well, that's a secret you'll never know. XOXO. HAHAHAHA FUCK I JUST HAD TO DO THAT :D
Anyway went back to school for speech comm consultation and social psychology project meeting despite having MC. oh well LIFE IS DESIGNED TO KICK YOUR ASS.
We remain as happy kids despite having gross projects.

Jannah (Malay) is supposed to discriminate against me (Chinese)

okk off to bed; BE GONE EVIL COUGH SPIRIT HAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment