13.8.09

I should have just went straight to Poly after I did my O's, rather than wasting a year goofing around in CJC. I will be in Year 2 now and joining Fifi to go to Wuhan for more than a month (Y). My parents are being super duper ultra loving and caring by disallowing me to go to Cambodia with the school; they say Cambodia is a third world country with Aids virus, H1N1, and many other weird diseases. Hi friends, I have to do I&E next year and slog my guts out like a donkey. They rather I go back to UK with my cousin instead. So meanwhile I have to wait for THE cousin to come back from her Batam holiday with THE nephews, and then ask her if I can follow her back to UK.

Anyway dear friends, please don't be so stressed. It stresses me to see y'all so stressed omg so peace out ma hommies. Don't let school and life bring us down! Nothing in this world can stop us tonight. THINK PARIS HILTON HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment