I can persuade people not to give up and be step-Dr. Phil as Hyona says, and telling them that life's a bitch and they just gotta suck it up. But I just can't do it for myself. Everything I do, it's ALWAYS wrong in your eyes. Guess what, It takes two hands to clap. Tell me if everything you've done for me is really for my own good. In your eyes, I'm always the little boy running around the void deck with the neighbours playing Catching; and when it's dinner time, you shout out to me and I scurry back home quickly like an obedient dog. I'm now 18 years old, long past the stage of being called a boy or old enough to be an adult. I do know right from wrong so stop controlling my life. I don't do drugs, I don't steal, and I don't rape. So where did I go wrong? You're not a ring leader, and I'm not the submissive tiger that perform for the assembled crowd of people. And when the performance is over, I obediently return to the cage and get chained up, awaiting to be fed and for the next performance. I'm not a puppet controlled by your hand. My aunt called me just now on my way home and I felt really loved. I miss my loved ones who have passed away, I really do. Dionel told me parents can be unreasonable sometimes, but no you are ALWAYS unreasonable.
I'm emo Nemo even though the ocean's too cool for me, oh but whatever that's where I really want to be. Yes the ocean - a place with no boundaries and no limits. I tend to lose myself in denial and escapism, but at the end of the day i still have to resign to fulfilling my commitments. That's life for me and tmr I will be a happy kid all over again.
It's the holidays in 2 days and I'm not anticipating it anymore. Oh boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment