2.7.09

11:24:28 PM ,ashu: hi Edmund

11:24:37 PM Ed;: Harrow

11:25:07 PM Ed;: Sup

11:25:12 PM ,ashu: Sup with you

11:25:20 PM Ed;: HUHHHHHHHH

11:25:38 PM ,ashu: what?

11:25:44 PM Ed;: You said Hi to me?

11:25:53 PM ,ashu: I missed you

11:25:54 PM ,ashu: :(

11:26:11 PM Ed;: I know right HAHAHAH

11:26:15 PM ,ashu: yeah

11:26:21 PM ,ashu: missed your sexayeee smile

11:26:30 PM Ed;: HAHAH ;)

11:26:40 PM ,ashu: smile for me!

11:26:43 PM Ed;: :D

11:26:50 PM ,ashu: yummy

11:27:17 PM ,ashu: you look a lot like david

11:27:37 PM Ed;: haha wth!

11:27:43 PM ,ashu: I like

11:29:19 PM ,ashu: I reallyyy like

11:29:22 PM Ed;: Haha okay.

11:29:31 PM ,ashu: that's all you're going to say to me

11:29:34 PM ,ashu: just okay?

11:29:36 PM ,ashu: gimme moree

11:29:54 PM Ed;: Er I'm flattered man

11:30:37 PM ,ashu: good

11:30:41 PM ,ashu: I like flattered people

11:30:44 PM ,ashu: I reallyyy like

11:30:52 PM Ed;: HAHAHAH THANKS

11:31:00 PM ,ashu: do you like 'em flattered?

11:31:28 PM Ed;: hmmm?

11:31:37 PM ,ashu: oh nevermind

11:31:39 PM ,ashu: less talk

11:31:40 PM ,ashu: more action

11:31:43 PM ,ashu: so tell me edmund

11:31:46 PM ,ashu: what do you like

11:31:52 PM Ed;: Girls

11:31:53 PM Ed;: Haha

11:32:00 PM ,ashu: more

11:32:02 PM Ed;: SORROWZZ

11:32:02 PM ,ashu: tell me

11:32:16 PM ,ashu: Apart from hot girls

11:32:40 PM Ed;: Err like?

11:32:45 PM ,ashu: food

11:32:50 PM ,ashu: you like ice cream?

11:32:56 PM Ed;: Haha yeah

11:32:57 PM ,ashu: nice sweet creamy vanilla ice cream

11:33:11 PM Ed;: I prefer chocolate

11:33:13 PM Ed;: Brb I go bathe

11:33:25 PM ,ashu: want some company

11:33:35 PM Ed;: I'll try to think of you

11:33:39 PM ,ashu: good.

11:39:43 PM Ed;: Back

11:39:54 PM ,ashu: that was fast

11:39:55 PM ,ashu: how was it

11:40:09 PM Ed;: Erm warm

11:40:37 PM ,ashu: not hot?

11:40:41 PM ,ashu: I like my baths hot and steamy

11:41:34 PM Ed;: Lol okay.

11:41:40 PM ,ashu: don't you?

11:42:29 PM ,ashu: there is this one person I'm reallyyy digging

11:42:36 PM Ed;: Who

11:42:46 PM ,ashu: so original and so deep

11:43:04 PM Ed;: Who

11:43:09 PM ,ashu: you.

11:43:24 PM Ed;: Ikr

11:43:28 PM ,ashu: mmhmm

11:43:31 PM ,ashu: you're like no other

11:43:41 PM ,ashu: i think about you from morning to night!

11:44:22 PM Ed;: Hahaha awesome



OMFG DISGUSTING GROSSED OUT MUCH?

1 comment: