"Get those photos off your blog. If it was just me, it's fine, but it's not. There's someone else there, and he wants you to take HIS photos off, now. You can put links, but don't you dare put the actual photos there. Don't drag others into whatever beef you may have with me. So remove those photos, at least for an innocent person's sake.,ashu"
Hi Ashu, I know you are reading my blog - please dont act all righteous noble, you are nothing but a plain hypocrite bitch. HAHAHA @ "dont you dare put the actual photos there". WHY NOT? It's uploaded on Facebook for people to see RIGHT. I'm just spreading for more people to see. Okay I'm studying for socpsy test nao, kthxbai.
I promise the next post wont be another acidic post cos Ashutosh Ashuleta (eew) deleted me as his friend on Facebook. Fuck damn gay right? Well he is a gay and a childish gay at that. "euuz r sh00ox m3@n!
No comments:
Post a Comment