
It's been a long time since I last blogged, had been fucking busy with school and stuff. And now im back from Sarawakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! First things first, I'm going on a diet from tomorrow onwards. I thought i could lose weight going to Sarawak for 10 fucking days but hell no, I think I became fatter and drinking for four consecutive nights = big belly (whoohoo lovin' it!) _|_Sarawak trip was a blast. loved the natives but living conditions were kinda nasty. There were bugs everyfuckingwhere! Thank God for Nanthini, Iskandar, Aisyah, and Khamnee that I made it alive. Thank God for ______ for being jokes so that Bitch Club can be established! Whoop whoop! ANYWAY goodbye was hard, we bawled our eyes out like kids when we had to say farewell to our "parents" whom took us in for eight days. The last night was at some cheapo hotel (where we had to pay RM14.00 for 12 hours of aircon) but it was all good. Bitch club got fucking high - shopping, alcohol, and drunk kids crossing the road to Coffee Bean, etc. YAY US.
Today. Arrival in Singapore at 2pm, FEELS SO GOOD TO BE HOME. Dinner with da family and relatives to celebrate my sister's 21st birthday. Idk why i have no fucking appetite AT ALL and I puked out everything i ate. fuck my body. Oh well. Cabbed down to Bugis to meet Ken, Alan, and Kitte to have a mini birthday celebration for that pretty babe! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTE! Whatever, life is dope :-)
progcom meeting tmr. YAY ME.
THE PHOTOSHOOT THAT THE FIRST PHOTO CAME FROM IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITEEEEEEEEEEEE PHOTOSHOOTS. I ORGASM SO BAD EVERYTIME I LOOK AT IT. ♥ ♥ ♥ SO FUCKING AMAZING.
ReplyDelete"Thank God for ______ for being jokes so that Bitch Club can be established!" You have to tell me who!!!!!!!
WELCOME BACKKKKK TO SINGAPOOOOOOREEEE AGAIN
HAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT!!! THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT, I JIZZED IN MY PANTS OMFG. SO I TOOK IT OFF TUMBLR AND HAD TO SHARE IT ON MY BLOG!
ReplyDeleteYes I will tell you when I meet you. WHEN WE MEET UP. SOON. VERY VERY SOON.
THANK YOU!!! ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥