2.2.10

"These friends, they don't love you. They just love the hotel suites, now" - I hope it's not true..

Anyway, school was good and filming today was okay.. though we are left with one corridorvoid deck scene, party scene, and bumping into Brandon scene ONLY. Ben and I cabbed home and he came over to my place after filming to shower. I went over to my Grandma's place after he left (OMFG IT FEELS LIKE YEARS SINCE I LAST WENT OVER!). Fucking heart-wrenching to see my grandma growing frail each day. I feel so helpless and useless. Oh God I really don't know what to do :'( ouwell, looking forward to reunion dinner ^^

CRYSTAL NANAYAKARA - HERE U GO ^^

2 comments:

  1. awww,you posted their picts!!zomg,SO DAMN CUTE & HANDSOME!gaaaaaaaaaaaah~cnt sleep already :))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what can I say - it runs in teh bloooooooood LOLOLOL kiddin'!

    ReplyDelete