4.2.10

haiz some boys are going in NS. First it was Robson, then Elton, and tomorrow is WeiHin's turn. omg best buds serving the nation while I'm drowned in projects. If only I didn't fail promos and went on to take my A's - I'd prolly be in NS this year too...

Dinner @ Chomp Chomp last night with them was smashing. Though it was short and impromptu and I am fucking cui, it was worth it and awesome. hi Robson u still owe me eight bucks for kangkong HAHAHAHA.
I need to remind myself I go to school cos I'm cool and I love school. NOT cos going to school is a chore and I hate it!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha YES ED YOU ARE COOL AND YOU LOVE SCHOOL. Dont be discouraged or feel left out ok. Lol. AND BRING YOUR HAMSTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA no laa not cool, as in yah i must psycho myself that school is goooooood hahaha. MY HAMSTER RUNS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, CANNOT CATCH LAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete