1.1.10

spent the 365th day of 2009 with the most awesome people in the world :D
leaped out of bed at 1030 thinking that i was gonna be late meeting iffah and bryan for lunch and couldnt go back to sleep anymore. decided to go to town earlier instead to check out if Zara Sales was on and... EUREKA!!!! i bought 5 tops in a short 10-20 minutes lol. yeah bryan came along and iffah was late (she was helping her friend for some NYP campusTV filming) hahaha so Bryan and i went forth for lunch @ Lido first, AND WE WAIT.....................
(we went to Borders to read) Waited and waited.....
(Bryan went to meet his Sis and I went home to put my stuff down) Still waiting.....
HAHAHA okay so i went down to Bishan from home to meet Iffah & Ievan hahaha so nice to see those sexy bitches again!!
left for vivo at around 8 to meet jeanne anabel calista and joshua before heading down to isaiah's for his house party haha. thank god he lives in serangoon so calista and i walked home at 4am hahahaha.





mom found fag in my bag. I HATE PEOPLE WHO TOUCH MY STUFF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION GRRRR.

4 comments:

  1. wahlao everytime I look at Heitung I want to kill myself she's so fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha just like whenever i see Ievan, I feel like I'm obese.

    HAIYAH what happened to the oh-so-full-of-confidence iffah! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, shucks, Edmund~~~~~~~~~
    Ievan's fucking life-o-rexia is contagious. & I've been exposed to extremem amounts of radiation. I cannot be saved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. extreme*
    I feel so stupid.

    ReplyDelete