1) i shall update my blog in a chronologically order because today is a happy day and because i found out that when hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
2) So I tried to wake up early today but the last time i saw the time was eight and class starts at nine. i blew 25 bux on cab fare and was still kinda late for class cos of the mother fucking jam. my life is expensive.
3) marcom common test results - 17.5/50. failed my dreamweaver test too. oh well expected it.
4) i ate carbonara during project meeting and the pungent garlic taste is still stuck in my mouth even though i brushed my teeth D:
5) I PASSED MY FUCKING BTT WHOOO ~ ~ imma save up money now and buy a van. so all you friends out there, please give me money for my birthday. 100 bux from each other? hahaha.


6) Met Iffah and gang for Island Creamery after my BTT and it was awesome!! I love lepaking till late night with no worries (Y)
HUNDRED BUCKS YOU GO AND DIE.
ReplyDeleteexception for u okay? two hundred bucks lololol
ReplyDelete>:@@@@@@@@@@@@ THEN YOU BETTER BE SENDING/FETCHING ME TO/FROM SCHOOL EVERYDAY
ReplyDeleteSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!!! I need the vehicle first! ^^v
ReplyDelete