19.1.10

1) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN! Turning seven today aye. I'm feeling damn guilty cos i haven't get his present D: D: I'm feeling old too cos I will be 19 this year. I can still remember the night you were born. Oh how time flies, now you're all grown up studying primary one and trying to be more independent :-) LOVE YOU!
2) I'm feeling damn lousy cos of school assignments: website, bottle labels, medsoc ad analysis, locvid filming/casting, marcom podcast, and so on......... At this rate, don't talk about being able to go overseas uni; I'm heading for hell.
3) Meryl Streep won Golden Globe once again, i think i was texting joshuaa the results last year. how time flies and how i'm drowned in school that i didn't even know Golden Globe was showing!! Hi Meryl, can u act for my film?

4) i'm considering quitting school and be a bus driver. they're increasing the pay!! Nah just kidding.

5) i'm such a whiny asshole, don't judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment