
that tattoo is damn funny yet cool. it's like some cool ultraman homing device or something.
on a side note, i finished all my gracom nonsensicalthinggummies. just hope he approves them during consultation tmr then i'm ready to print mylifeisblessed. HAHHAHA okay wtv blogging is getting boring; talking to myself ._.
Why halo there, Edmund, I don't believe I've been here :D
ReplyDelete1) Congratulations on being done with gracomm shit (Y) (Y) (Y)
2) I luff Arctic Monkeys ♥
HARLOWZXxzXz IFFAH! :D :D :D u suprised me too! HAHA thank you but i kinda like bauhaus though idk why hahahaha. anywayy why so random about Artic Monkeys lolol.
ReplyDeleteYah I was at your Facebook profile page and then I clicked on one of the links at the side! Bauhaus is pretty sweet if you don't have to FORCE YOURSELF TO DO CRAZY AMOUNTS OF RESEARCH ON IT, basically.
ReplyDeleteAll the PRETTY VISITORS came and waved their arms and cast a shadow of a snake pit on the wall :D
wah lao his muscles damn ugly.
ReplyDeleteeeeee.. you like bauhaus...
::Iffah
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA icic yeah i think i got the pretty visitors words from their song hahaha but i forgot already :/ OMG AUSTRALIAAAAA!!!!
::Gloria
HAHAHA bauhaus nice to do lorzxzx! Easier than logo designs grrr. Anyway we need to meet up sooooooooooooooooooon!!!
Wahliewwwwwww~~~ Arctic Monkey is teh shit \m/ \m/
ReplyDeleteYEZZZZZZ WHO ELSE WHO ELSE WHO ELSE IS GOING GOING GOING GOING
yeah i know A.M. damn awesome! i think Constantine will join usssss!! HAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteSial lah Edmund who is Constantine.
ReplyDeletehaha oops BRYAN CONSTANTINE CHEONGGGGGGG lawl.
ReplyDeleteWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat HAHHAHAHAH BRYAN ♥???!??!!? HAHAHAHHA SO RANDOM HAHAHAHH BUT OH MY GOD I MISS HIM WITH ALL MY HEART.
ReplyDeleteYUP! but he's not sure about it yet :/ not random okay, i just met him 2 weeks ago to study tgt hahaha.
ReplyDeleteWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH STUDY AH. Soundz funz! Okokokok we'll save up first alright. Maybe I'll see your pretty face (stubble-free ah) this week and we'll talk some more! ♥
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA YAH MANZZZZ. Yup see u around in school babe :D
ReplyDelete