I am really rusted and can't do math now; not even simple addition and subtraction. I shall not elaborate to save myself from embarrassment. school today was okay i guess. okay i lied. CATS was horrible, I am almost certain that the teacher don't even know how to teach. he can't even find the slides and assignments from MeL, and don't even know if he will be joining us for the field trip next week. but oh well, humans have flaws and nobody is perfect. and at least my friends are awesome and we figured stuff out ourselves. s&w was good. street soccer is not as bad as i thought to be. we splitted into 4 teams and jesca is in my team!! And I made ONE new friend - his name is Wayne and he's from FSV also in my team :D anyway hyona was funny being the girl version of steven gerrard. even though all is well, i still feel awkward in school and around my friends :/
I'm adopting a new way to reply tags so here goes:
Jeanne
hahaha i guess u are too stressed out by school mannnn. you need sleep; the fish are not growing fat.
Dionel
I'm not sure about the old part but I'M SURE HE'S BORING!! HAHAHA i kid. That wise man is really a good friend! anyway I've got HBP already. I'll put it in ur thumbdrive and pass it to you soon k : )
No comments:
Post a Comment