10.10.09

hi I just got back from Nitha's surprise birthday party and it was cool I guess. It was actually arcanely boring cos I only knew Nitha, Gloria, and D. Make friends make friends make friends! So Gloria introduced us to her ex-classmates and I realized they are awesome funny shitz. When they were in Mass Comm, they made the teachers jizz in their pants, pissing the teachers off and making 'em hurl vulgarities at the students. And now, the guys make NS days so fun and slack hahahaha ahahaha. Left Yacht Club around 10pm and went on to Frolicks at Srgn Gardens to lepak till D and I left around 1145 while the rest stayed on till I don't know what time :/

oh oh I went City Hall in e noon with Robson for some quality reading/studying time at *$. Ate lunch at this new fast food restaurant-ish place in Raffles City called the HAND BURGER and I met Carissa! : )

The holiday is ending MLIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment