4.9.09

THERE'S SOMETHING BOTHERING ME ):
I HAVE ISSUES ):

Today saw me waking up at 9ish to prepare and change before fetching my brother at 11ish and then taking a train down to school for Red Camp SL interview @ 1pm. Interview went on pretty well I guess: hi students from other schools - your english last warning HAHA. It was a breeze and there was one part of the interview, I was made to sell FMS and I just happily threw in stuff I remembered from FMSA ;) so oh well results will be out on 11th Sept whether or not I will be selected to be a Red Camp leader! So exciting! Wish me luck k!

Went to town with Shona Widya and Dionel. And Dionel and I left to meet Glo and Nitha. It's been sooooo long since we met them. Hahaha it was awesome meeting them. Went to Orange Julius @ Paragon to grab a bite before attempting to walk to Clarke Quay from Orchard. Failed miserably at Dhoby Ghaut and we were sweating like dogs. So took the train to Clarke Quay. Ate dinner at Timbre and went to Le Noir for drinks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment