11.9.09

1 shirt; 4 days
hi i just got home and hi this is only one part of my awesomeness working for Epicentre in the IT fair. There're gung-ho staffs who really push the sales (in order to earn more commissions) and making us be the scapegoats for wrong info, and i get pathetic pay for 10am-10pm non-stop talking and standing ): Dionel and I can be crowned as Motor Mouths cos we just keep talking and explaining what the vouchers are for and all. We met all kinds of people - congenial and humorous, bitchy and ugly, SSAMs (slang slang action mamas), cheapos who try all means to get all the free gifts, and the really blur ones who dunno how to operate a Mac and yet got a Mac. We didnt have time for lunch or dinner at all. So note to self for tmr: bring more water + snacks. I'm so tired im gonna crash now. KBYE.

p.s. I'm quite excited for work I WONDER WHY HMMMM *big smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment