27.8.09

Today, Edmund Hong Zuo, Dionel Daniel, Hyona Dawn, and Tim went to SAFRA'S MEMBERS-ONLY Dark Room and developed some photos. Okay so we took 5 hours developing 4 damn photos HAHA it was really cool only to work in a literally dark room and only a small red bulb is only emitting a subtle amount of red light which only brightly lit 1 inch from the diameter of the bulb. (WOW I USED 4 'ONLYs' IN ONE SENTENCE). The room was in total pitch blackness and I almost died. Actually I died and I didn't follow them into the room the second time. We played Tap Tap and had fun yeahhh LIG : )

/edit
PHOTOS CREDIT TO HYONA NUGROHO

Tim the Step Year1 followed us to join Jea and Jesca at J8 to catch The Orphan. Oh Jannah and Marcus happily ditched us. So coincidental hmmmm. I am super happy; not cos the movie was good but cos I managed to catch the train home!

No comments:

Post a Comment