20.8.09

HI FACEBOOK HAS DIED ON ME THUS I AM UTTERLY DEPRESSED BEYOND WORDS.

Collected my shirt from altering and now it fits so well I'm going to wear it everyday HAHA. After collection, went around town with Val and Dions like forlorn shepherds seeking for lost sheeps, trying to look for Far East Shopping Centre LEVEL TWELVE, where the Mac company is located. HAHAHA yeah nonetheless Epicentre job interview was a success and we are going for a 2-days training next week. We'll be hired if we survive the training! (: 6bux/hr + commissions! Went back to school with them after the interview and I DID NOTHING THERE BUT STONE. That's cos I have no Final Project to edit and chiong. Oh well but I got 10 seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. from Val wooo! I now have something to do on lazy afternoons when I don't feel like going out.
Being too direct is one of many flaws I have. I am striving to change to be a better man cos im the sixth person you met in heaven (:

No comments:

Post a Comment