10.8.09

filming yesterday was insane omg. I had a bad bad fall which landed me in Tan Tock Seng at around 1am (I KNOW RIGHT, BEST NATIONAL DAY EVER). Everyone at the Accident & Emergency department was staring at me and my arm like I'm some specimen that escaped from a gang fight or fell off a bike or something. Val Keann and especially Sanjay were very nice. Sanjay accompanied me everywhere round the hospital man. Oh and thank God that his mum is working nightshift - I got registered and tended to so much faster. THANKS GAIZ i owe you one (Y).
I am now a warrior with a cool bandaged right arm and i still have to complete my assignments. I can't rest my right arm on the bed, i can't eat with my right arm, I can't straighten my right arm, What to do, my life is cool and rocks liketat and I'm born to be wild HAHAHA (: more filming next weekend!
I LOVE MY BEEFZXZ. All so pwetty and hansum.

No comments:

Post a Comment