13.7.09

It's Monday and it's 2338hrs and I just got home from school fml. Class ended at 12pm and I did my radio assignment all the way till 9ish in the night. Wtfuckkkk dull ttm. And guess what, it's still not perfect. So gotta do it either on Wednesday or Thursday to perfect it and Lionel and I are on our ways to AD (yeah baby!) HAHAHAHA. Fuck school but I have awesome friends (:

Had dinner at Al Ameen with Fifi, Marcus, Hyona, Iskandar, and Qinxin. And on our way to hailing a cab from the road conjunction outside KAP Mac's, Qinxin Fifi and Hyona were talking to me about how I give off gay vibes. I shall go and get multiple piercings and tattoos or change my hairstyle man. Can someone photoshop me with a mohawk or something and show it to me? Hahahaha. I shall pierce my eyes, tongue and lips; tattoo my arms and wrists; and dye a blue mohawk kkkk.

iTired. Baby Dionel is asleep now, I shall sleep soon. Night World, kbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment