16.6.09

wtfuck my mum is retarded to the maximum (ttm hahahah). Serious ballz wtfuck is her problem. She told me I should drop out of poly now and go to a private university to get a degree in ACCOUNTING or something. (should I should I should I?).

SYM Camp day2 (today) is much doper because we finally found things to entertain ourselves and had dope pizza and KFC for lunch hahahaha. Pity the sad secondary schools demons who had abalones fishcake, wanton and mee goreng for lunch; they should totally have gila spasm one corner.

we got our tongues pierced. HAHA.
Sorrowz Dionel, you're too black. HUAHUAHUA.

My life was so dull yesterday after Qinxin's birthday celebration at Cine's e2max that I had gila spasms on the spot the moment I got home and went to bed. So here's some photos of the fucking dope celebration we had for her, MORE ON FACEBOOOOOOK.

Birthday gal siolzxzxzzx.
We watched 4bia; look at Eve, Carissa, and Jea.

p.s. Zomg I'm eating Marché bread now; yumyum. DOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment