1) Phonetics Journal
2) Study for Social Psychology Quiz and Common Test
3) Study for Basic Theory Test
4) Memorize for FMSA
5) Watch Transformer (woo Megan Fox. P.s. she's so fucking not a man)
6) Drink
7) Shisha
I think that's all. (Will add in more stuff when I think of them).
Wednesday, 24th June
Caught I Love You, Man with Marcus, Lionel, Jeannette, Hyona, QinXin, Carissa, Jesca, Iskandar, and Evelyn, at City Hall; Marina Square. Going out with them = breaking norms: First, the girls saw a random girl with balloons and a stalk of sunflower, and sang birthday song for her. Next, Lionel talked to this total stranger RJC boy studying in Mac's "Next time if you become a minister, must remember me, my name is Lionel.". WTFUCKKKK. Anywayyyyy, I Love You, Man is just another average movie with predictable ending. ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT?
Today was FMSA training. Fun but some people had to come into the picture and spoil it. Disgusting pieces of shit. IS meeting after FMSA training was... SHORT. Hahaha Iskandar is right - Nadirah had eyes all over the Vietnam boy we interviewed^^ Bummed around Holland V after school with Hyona, Carissa, QinXin, Marcus, Iskandar and Terrence. Burger Study King escapade was fucking dope. Left at 7ish and headed home with Terrence.
This is such a wordy post.
No comments:
Post a Comment