i did say i won't turn this into a scolding blog but since u want to take things to an extreme i'll take it to mine to an exception.Hi you have just warranted yourself a reply as a post on my blog. No I will spare the vulgarities cos you're still considered not worthy of them.
Firstly, as how I always love to tell people to use a dictionary; it was invented for a very noble purpose for people like you. Or setting dictionary.com as your homepage would save the hassle of you using brains to chant the ABC to get to the word you are looking for. To keep it short: you have limited lexicons and bad with grammar.
Secondly, thanks for insulting me to be Gossip Girl when I don't even watch that show, I have a rather good command of the English Language (unlike you), and a million other reasons which I'm lazy to type out; I have better things to dooooooo. Oh and there is a difference between a gossiper and a person who is plainly observant. and there is absolutely no need to be an inborn observant person to note all the little (huge rather) things that people do.
p.s. you can define the term 'no lifer' for me once you got your dictionary/suggested homepage before you talk to me yea? Meanwhile, please return to whichever anus you came from and move on with life can or well you can stay there stick there and wallow away in self-pity.
p.p.s. I'm gonna try doing a Gossip Girl post and you can judge me.
XOXO.
No comments:
Post a Comment