28.6.09

Hahaha I think I'm gonna pass writcom if FMS GGI continues to post and people continue to comment.

[Attempts at being witty aside, at least remember that a sentence is not a sentence if it does not contain either a (S)ubject, an (O)bject or a (V)erb.]

["i hate old gossip, but for fresh ones to come out, old ones have to be introduced"

i could write a whole thesis on the incoherence present in this short, but run-on sentence.]

[p.s. I'm not sure if you're deleting this blog. But if you aren't, please stop calling us Film & Media studiers.

p.p.s. It's "Film & Media Studies". Note the capitalisation and ampersand. Google "ampersand" if you need to.]

["Film & Media studiers"

the unnecessary comma in "born, again"

inconsistencies in capitalization of "Gossip Girl"

the lack of a subject in "teaches everyone a little lesson" (who/what taught everyone a lesson?)]


kudos to Jarrel, Emmei, and Joanie.

P.s. GG - please update more kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment